29.12.02

We've hit the big time! I told you yesterday that I'd applied to joing the bloggingbrits blogging ring ... subject to a small coding indiscretion by yours truly being corrected, I'm in! I've corrected it. Take a look at my new boss's own blog, though, to see the praise being heaped onto these humble shoulders. OK, I can't wait, this is part of what the boss has said: Time for ... a new Aortal site ... Duncan's Diurnal Diatribe A very funny chap who's also an accountant. Not that I've got anything against accountants, you understand ... Heck, just go and read the blog. It's good That appraisal can be found by clicking here. Well done DW! No idea what an Aortal site is? Neither had I until I clicked here. Looks like a good idea to me, especially since they are supporting the way that I work on the Web. DW

No comments: