1.1.03

I went to Oxford today to buy a couple of books and then took a walk to take a few snaps. Here are two that aren't representative of the City of Dreaming Spires but they're interesting in their own way so what the heck ... happy new year!

Car in a car park in St Clements

Bike on the Iffley Road
Can't explain the car parking tickets in the car except that it could be a trick to confuse Traffic Wardens ... they either book him immediately or they say, "I can't be bothered sorting that lot out". If they book him and he has the right sticker ... As for the bike, I REALLY want to know how the wheels of bikes can get bent like this. Seriously, how do they get so bent when they have been chained to a railing or wall like this bike has? I've seen so many bikes in this condition and it's always puzzled me. Answers on a postcard! DW

No comments: