15.11.11

Dubai Metro Ineptitude

I am finding it very difficult to buy tickets from the machines on the Dubai Metro. I am sure it's simple but in the last three days I have bought an illegal ticket, a single instead of a double and a two station ticket when I wanted an all zones ticket.

Luckily this is not London so I am not losing a King's ransom but I need help!!

DW

PS I am on the Metro again and after waiting ages for the couple in front of me to buy their two tickets, I impressed myself with my efficiency by knowing what to press and how to pay. I did it correctly.

However, after I had gone through the barrier I noticed the I had been given a ONE zone instead of an ALL zones ticket.

If you know the ticket machines here you will know that the one zone button and the all zones buttons are NOT next to each other and I could not have pressed one instead of all and I did not!

So, I lost another 50 pence or so!! All in a good cause.

DW

No comments: