5.7.13

It Knows you Know

You've had those times, I'm sure, when you've left your computer for a while, maybe as long as an hour or even more. For  some reason the monitor has stayed on for when you return. Then either as you get back to it or even sit down to start using it, the monitor then decides to switch off.

I am on a plane and my tv is not working. I can change channels but get no moving images and get no sound. When i got on board I was able to watch a film then it cut out. I was able to restart the thing but it cut out again and then it has been in a mood ever since.

After that, the monitor would come on then got to sleep. Wake it up, it sleeps.

I slept for a while but then went for a walk round the cabin and for some reason for the 15 minutes or so that I was away, the monitor stayed on: frozen screen, no sound but I could see something.

As soon as i got back into my seat the tv  closed down. As if it knew something!

Odd that!

DW




No comments: