31.12.12

One Likes Travelling but ...

It is clear that I enjoy moving around the planet but I even surprise myself at what I'll do/agree to.

Friday evening I was in Kuala Lumpur and suffered an eight hour delay as we waited for the plane to take off. Then about 14 flying hours later I arrived at Manchester and got home around 1:30 pm on Saturday

Bed and sleep around 7 pm and woke up at 1:00 am 😖

Chat chat this morning and then, about 9 am, a request ... could I go to Bangkok? Today? Please?

I looked into it and found no flights, no flights, no flights ... three airlines, including Emirates.

I then gave Emirates a call and within 15 minutes or so I was calling the taxi company to arrange my transport to Manchester airport for a 1:30 pm take off.

I am currently in transit in Dubai ... madness or what?

DW

3 comments:

a.i.d.a. said...

You mean the ants died coz of HBP?

duncanwil said...

Ahem and cough cough! Wrong posting milady but in answer ... I hadn't considered that possibility!!!

Anonymous said...

erk! hows that happened!