16.5.12

Those Pesky Aussies!

Some people have absolutely no sense of decorum.

I am waiting at Abu Dhabi airport for my flight home. Had a coffee and a cake to maintain my girth and was happily minding my own business when a tall, slender, aristocratic looking gent came and sat at my table. He was soon to be joined by a lady whom I have assumed is his wife. Fine, no worries, as they say down under, Australians as they appear to be! 

Then he swanned off somewhere leaving the lady behind. Blow me but she stood up and without so much as a by your leave stood in front of me doing the kinds of exercises they recommend for staving off deep vein thrombosis. Very untoward.

When the gent returned, the table behind them had become free so they went to sit there and there they are now!

DW

No comments: