16.5.12

OLD Photos ... never been revealed before

I came across a small photo album this afternoon and decided to scan all of them and post one or two of them here.

Photos with brief notes

I am leaning away from the horses because one had just bitten me ... dig the Hawaiian shirt ... not sure of my age there


With Tiddles the cat and Dusty the dog ... aged about 14 years

Wow! So COOL. Sixteen years old, walking down the promenade at Weston Super Mare.


Mum and dad I think the family agrees that this was in the Blackpool Tower building, or Blackpool somewhere. Not sure of the date either but late 1960s.


The family group. I am the coolest there because of my badge ... look at the pullover, left breast. SUPERCAR CLUB MEMBER. I've still got the supercar club membership card to this very day!



DW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kewl picts, DW