8.8.08

Witness and Well Move it!!

I had to go to Halifax Magistrate's Court today to have an affidavit witnessed.

Firstly, reception was being run by a manager. Secondly, he was very slow. Thirdly, he told me I would have to pay between £25 and £60 AND make an appointment.

Now, I was told it would be free and available on demand at a Court.

I found a Solicitor to do it for me for £7 and she did it on demand too.

As I was waiting for Mr Slowcoach at Reception I saw a microphone on a stand and on the stand was a notice that said:

**DANGER This microphone is broken and is very dangerous. Do not use this microphone. **

I thought, why leave the microphone there and then put such a notice on it? Put the thing away ... Get someone to dispose of it!!

DW
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: