27.10.14

Sunglasses ... I need them ... but where to buy?

Ever since I developed my minor eye problems I should wear sunglasses in bright weather.  I did. Then either I lost or broke them.

Because I wear prescription specs I need clip on or flip up sunglasses. But where to buy them?

I bought a pair years ago in duty free at DXB. I accidentally lost them in Siem Reap. I found a replacement pair in Siem Reap too. That was about three years ago and all was well.

Then they went. DXB? No more clip ons there. Everywhere I went I looked. No one sells them.

Two days ago I looked online for these things and found loads. I mean loads. Ordinary and designer alike.

Yesterday, re energised, I went to a sunglasses shop and found a pair of magnetic clip ons. They come with their own plain glass frame as they were magnetic clip ons. Some progress.

As we walked along we passed a small shop that had a few sunglasses in so Mrs W said, try in there. I said, no chance! She went in. Can you believe it? They had several pairs and for 480 Baht I bought a pair ...

You never know, do you!

DW

1 comment:

a.i.d.a. said...

goofy :P