19.10.12

WWWWinter Arrived?

I got back home yesterday bang on time. Even though my initial flight from Riyadh was late, my flight from Dubai left the gate on time TO THE SECOND ... I checked my watch as we pushed back!

Unusually, the Dubai to Manchester plane was almost empty, so many people were flaked out across three or four seats.

I think I was the only Gold traveller on the flight as I was greeted and treated very well throughout the flight.

On the other hand, I was cold at home. It is October and I don't mind putting on the heating but it seemed too cold too soon to me. Jet lag also makes me feel like death on day one too and yesterday was no exception.

I had a sleep during the day, went to sleep early and woke up at a reasonable time so today should be a normal day.

DW

No comments: