28.10.12

Manchester Airport Terminal 3 ... Rubbish!

Imagine that you arrive by air from somewhere and you then fly somewhere else ... to and from Manchester Airport.

Imagine that the time between arriving and departing is 8 or 9 hours AND you cannot check in for 6 or 7 hours from your arrival time.

Manchester Airport Terminal 3 you are rubbish!

There! Said it! Land side, this is true:

No free wifi ... well, a thirty minute gift
No decent place to sit
No public power sockets
No shops worth shouting about
Nowhere to eat ... Ok, a caff
Nowhere to shower
No left luggage office
No heating
Etc

In my case i use Manchester many times a year AND i pay for the privilege. I get nothing in return.

By the way, how often do they clean this place? Look at the photo below ... one of several such bits of detritus near me.

See also how i had to spread out and find somewhere to charge my laptop and phone.

I wonder if anyone from MAN will find and respond to this?

DW

No comments: