10.5.12

Charger Charader

The other day I stared at my travelling mobile phone ... that's the one that gets the local SIM cards when I travel ... and realised that the battery was running down. Then I had a vision of the USB cable that connects to the phone being on my dining table and NOT anywhere near the phone.

Grr!

Last night I walked to the Mall and bought a new charger for around GBP12 and then charged the phone. All was well.

When I woke up this morning FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON I asked myself, did you check in your briefcase for the Nokia phone charger? The answer was, No!

So I looked in the briefcase and there was my charger ... not a USB cable but the full and proper Nokia charger.

Well, it really isn't unusual for me to have two chargers for a phone so having two chargers for the Nokia makes things normal. However, the manner in which I got the second charger makes me a charger charader ... and a clot!

DW

No comments: