2.1.12

Cheating Examiners: letter to JCQ

Here is the text of a letter I have just sent by email to Dr Jim Sinclair, Director of JCQ:

Dear Dr Sinclair,

I read your report, A preliminary report to the Secretary of State for Education on allegations made in the Daily Telegraph; and I have to say it is a complete waste of time. I am saddened that it seems to me that we are going through another round of discussions in which everyone knows that there are significant irregularities in the system and yet because of vested interests, no one feels able to do anything about them. The only crumb of comfort in your report is that it says it is a preliminary report.

I am just hoping that in spite of Mr Gove already having been informed about the problems latterly raised by the Daily Telegraph and already having ignored them, things will change this time.

I have been working on this problem for several years now and have provided reams and reams of proof of misdeeds. One day, someone of integrity will take note of my findings and the findings of others and take the appropriate action. So far, you have proven that you are not that person.
Best wishes for the new year


Duncan Williamson


No comments: