25.5.09

Back the Losers why don't you?

I wrote in my Blog this morning about the FORMER Premier League football team Newcastle United and its latest manager. Well, I want to say how sick to death I am today. On the BBC there has been Shearer this and Shearer that. Shearer coy about his future. Shearer says we weren't good enough.

We KNOW you weren't good enough because you were relegated. Two other teams were relegated. More than that, what about the teams that achieved something. What about lauding managers like David Moyes at Everton and Martin O'Neill at Villa? Two great managers for whom I have huge amounts of time and respect.

Let's have an interview with Martin O'Neill. After all, even the late great Brian Clough was in awe of O'Neill's vocabulary and use of language. Unlike the burbling, erm, Alan, erm, Shearer, erm.

I really do despair at the agenda of these oafs at the BBC. Everyone loves an honest John but why do they want to ram the losing Newcastle United down our throats?

DW

1 comment:

duncanwil said...

I can't believe it. As soon as I uploaded this rantette, I switched on the telly and can you believe it, on ESPN I was faced with Shearer's ugly mug and then an interview with the geezer.

Come on Burnley! Up the Clarets!

DW