27.4.09

Watch the News: over and over and over

The BBC is a massive news gathering and presenting organisation. When I can I watch it wherever in the world I am. Of course, I prefer it to CNN, ABC, EuroNews and so on because now it is more relevant for me. It's not that long ago, however, when BBC World News had NOTHING to say about Britain: not part of the world then, apparently. It's much better now.

This post, however, is a bit of a moan. Odd that!

I have been awake for about 90 minutes already today and I have seen the same news reports on BBC World News at least three if not four times already. Moreover, some of the stories were run over and over again yesterday.

I wouldn't mind if they updated their stories but they don't: they simply run the same tape or articles again and again.

Here's some news for BBC News: it's BORING!

You can tell me to watch something else: erm, yes but my Arabic, Thai, Chinese, Czech, French, Russian, German ... are all rather weak so the local/other channels on offer are usually of little value to me.

DW

1 comment:

Unknown said...

try al jazeera and also for god's don't whilst wearing a sombero. At least the financial mess has been buried