19.7.08

Confiscated Marmite and Funny Water

Confiscated Marmite

Passing through departures at Manchester airport about three hours ago, I had my small jar of Marmite confiscated. I think it was taken from me because of the threat to world peace that such small jars of Marmite present.

Never thought about it that way before.

Funny Water

Last night Andrew and I went for a curry in the centre of halifax. As we were dawdling by the entrance to the restaurant these really funny people drew up near us in their car.

Now this is so funny.

The driver had, ha ha ha, a large bottle of water, he he he, with him and ... no don't, my stomach hurts too much ... he squeezed the bottle suddenly and hard and ... now here's the really funny part ... sprayed the pair of us with a tiny bit of water.

Hey, isn't that just too funny?

Like all cowardly people the car then sped off. Luckily for the people in the car we were almost paralysed with laughter.

I wonder what it was about ineffectually spraying water at two people wearing waterproof coats that those people found so funny? Do you think it's anything to do with their inferiority and stupidity? Or do you think it really is a funny thing to do?

Let me know :-)

DW
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: