5.3.04

I am now a mega TV star! Well, I spent part of yesterday at Channel 4 Studios in central London being interviewed by the Einstein Network. The topic of my intereview was the work I did in the former Soviet Union on product cost systems development. If I say so myself it went well and I think I acquited myself well enough. I've appeared on the telly before but never in a formal setting such as this and it was an interesting experience, of course. It will be interesting to see how they turn the interview into the finished article: the interview plus a study pack. The interview was taped as if it were live; start, carry on and finish with no interrruptions and then finish. The interviewer was very good as she received her script just before I went in and although she was using a teleprompt for her questions, she put some life and soul into her performance! DW

No comments: