10.1.04

Want to read all about Community Interest Companies and a bit about Social Enterprises? Look no further, it all starts here. go to that page and look under Sundry my pearls of wisdom. A sorry call from a friend yesterday to tell me what has happened to their name in their passport. Blake has been transposed into Bleak! Many a true word! Mrs W was watching a programme on the telly yesterday about Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. A psychologist was trundled out and he put up a picture of the happy couple and said "This is the best full face picture of Brad there has ever been ..." It isn't as it gave a very unflatteringly unbalanced view of his jowls and made him look as if the left side of his face was much larger than the right side, "Just look at the way Jennifer is looking adoringly at her husband ... in that subservient way" Honestly, she was not looking at Brad at all: it was so obvious. I dread to think how much they paid that Pycho to say such ridiculous things. I would have done a much better job if only they'd asked. By the way, I am looking for work and will happily consider all reasonable offers: writing articles, case studies and so on is what I want to do. I will consider other good offers of work too of course. I will travel anywhere in the world, too, as that is what I have been doing since 1988! Email me at any time. Speaking of jobs, though, the phone rang yesterday: a recruitment agency that I had worked for said they needed someone for a week to ... ready ... load boxes onto a lorry: 6am - 2pm for five days. The rate of pay was FIFTH of what I earned for the last job. I declined their offer. DW

No comments: