15.12.03

I know, I know, I rant on about broken links on my site but leave the archive of this blog unreachable. I'm doing it, I'm doing it! I can't fathom it at all so I'm giving it another crack! I've tried to change the path again but blogger.com updates on the batch basis so it could be 24 hours before the changes take effect. Trust me! I have just been correcting a few more File Not Found Errors and can happily reveal that the following pages SHOULD run error free now: spreaddes.html split.html intpiv.html cbeh.html ... although I can run this and couldn't find the error that was in my error log file and I have uploaded the various jpg and gif files that were missing from here and there. Thanks to everyone who reported errors and although I am sure there are more I am working to get rid of them. DW

No comments: