24.3.03

A glorious weekend that saw me milling around the garden watering things and pretending I knew what I was doing! Some more of my seeds are poking their heads through the soil now! On Sunday I made myself some soup and feel the need to share it with the world! Carrot, Carraway and Coriander Soup tablespoon of oil small onion halved then sliced medium sized carrot chopped into pieces half a litre of vegetable stock or water and vegetable stock cube carraway seeds chopped coriander leaves lightly fry the onion in the oil until it has turned transparent then add the carrot and heat through for a couple of minutes add the stock/cube and water and half a teaspoon of carraway seeds and bring to boil boil gently until the carrots have cooked through liquidise return to pan, add coriander and a few more carrawy seeds then bring back to boil then take off the heat serve immediately You'll be stunned at how delicious it is! Mrs W couldn't stand it. DW

No comments: