1.2.14

Dog Star? Star Dogs!

Last night I went out side to make a video of the night sky. I saw some software that can take photos and videos of stars and enhance them. The results can be stunning.

Let's forget the first two attempts in which I forgot to open the shutter and recorded two minutes of nothing.

As I set up and started to record properly, meme the dog arrived and nudged the tripod! Then doggie arrived and, being much bigger, muscled in and I had to protect the camera and restrain both dogs as they jostled for position and then meme brought a tennis ball and wanted me to play with her!

Lattie the dog arrived next and she started a mock fight with doggie, as usual: they fought really near to the tripod ... again, I was filming and concentrating on that ...

On the soundtrack you will hear the struggle I had and my exclamation that Bernard Lovell never had such problems!

Nightmare!!

Saw

No comments: