27.11.13

I Don't like Dogs

There are now four dogs in and around this house and I've taken a dislike to them.

Number one, they are not working dogs so they do nothing.

Number two, when they could catch and eat the rats and mice that live around here, they don't. They didn't seem to notice the rats that chewed the wires in my car even though they slept next to the car.

Number three, they are cowards. Any other adult dog, literally any other adult dog, can wander into the garden and steal their food. As they do so, our dogs move aside and wait for them to finish.

Number four, I give the cat a bowl of milk when it wanders across but yesterday, one of the pups saw the cat drinking and just barged in and finished the lot before I realised what was going on. I banished the thing as I gave the cat some more milk but it was clear that this pup couldn't understand why it couldn't just drink the new milk too.

Number five, they are dirty creatures. We do not allow the dogs to come  into our house but we can see the trail of their dirt on the steps and the patio outside the house. Imagine if we let them bring in what they liked!

Number six, they rummage around in bins and leave trails of rubbish wherever they like.

Maa baa ... bad dog!

DW

No comments: