21.5.12

IST is Astonishingly Busy

It is a long time since I have been in such a relatively large airport that is so busy. Istanbul Ataturk Airport was astonishingly busy this evening as I arrived.

The visa queue was also astonishingly long but it didn't take too long to get my 180 multiple entry visa for 15 Euros

Just went down to look at this week's training rooms with a colleague. In the lift on the way back to the room a young lady got in the lift with us. She asked us if we were together! Hidden meaning? Then she asked us where we were from ... Malaysia ... England ... I asked her where she is from and she said the Ukraine. I then said, in Russian, dobra pazhalavats ... which she ignored completely and then bold as brass she asked if we wanted her number!!! No thanks!

DW

No comments: