15.10.11

Are you Kidding?

I got home from Dubai early this morning and after pottering about for a while, went to bed to catch up on some sleep. At 1:30 pm the phone rang: at the other end was someone who introduced himself as representing an organisation which would save me money on all sorts of things. I listened politely as I was genuinely interested.

After a while this man asked me for my credit card details but I said I won’t give him them. So he said, give me your bank account details and we won’t take anything for a week: I said I never do that over the phone.

When he got the message that I would not be ready to hand over all of my banking details nem con, he just put the phone down on me!

I am sure this person will convince many people to hand over their cash but I won’t go on their list.

DW

No comments: