26.12.10

Christmas Dinner

I am working again this yuletide and for some mind boggling reason I said we ought to cook our own Xmas dinner. That was interpreted as my having volunteered to cook everything.

In the end Santa sent some little helpers and the dinner was good. For some reason the Turkey was from Brazil and it was good. Chicken sausages were fine. Roast spuds were ace but I was a bit disappointed with the gravy.

Unfortunatey no apple sauce and, big boo hoo, no sage for the stuffing.

Fantastic fruit salad made by an Elf and my cinder Xmas cake became a pudding with custard.

Well done!

After dinner ... Vietnam war, politics ... Soporific for me as I was all geared up for bobbing for apples, a quiz and, best of all, Stick the Tail up William Gaygue.

Never mind, the politicos were enraptured.

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year

DW

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: