1.4.10

The Addled Mind of a Warbler who thinks he knows Something

I see that primary school teacher turned vest wearer turned warbler turned "campaigner" has blurted something else to prove how addled he is. Gordon Sumner, in other words.

Sumner is a NIMBY person: no one should do what's bad and wrong ... oh! apart from me.

So neither you nor I can fly in an aeroplane because of the environmental damage that causes. He can.

Neither you nor I should have more than one house because that means you've got to travel between them and that's bad for the environment. He can.

HIs latest oafish comment, although I have only read the headline, is that he thinks smoking cannabis is fine cos, like, you know, whatever. No one has been damaged by smoking cannabis apparently, so, man, Roxaaaaaaaanne, like, smoke on yeah!

Where's Wally? Found him: he's living under the pseudonym of Sting the Vest Wearing Hypocrite and Know Nothing Warbler.

Clown!

DW

No comments: