5.9.08

Queues again

How can you tell my phone's working again?

Queues: you can't beat them. Well I can't anyway.

Khartoum: boarding the plane in a normal and orderly manner when the family immediately in front of me caused a five minute hold up. I then sailed through. The security guard who then inspected our passports looked rather bored until he riffled through mine and beamed at all of my UAE, Kuwait, Oman etc stamps.

Doha: same situation. I joined the queue in a sexist manner, immediately after an attractive young lady. Our queue took a flyer and was easily beating the other queue at our gate. Until, you've guessed it, it came to someone just in front of me. Then it would have been better if I'd joined the other queue.

Dubai: I backtracked for some reason just before security and then got behind the most dithering man I've seen in a long time. Then a minute before I finished the transit desk between 50 and 70 Chinese men in identical grey boiler suits turned up go through security. How did THAT happen to me? We'll, in that case I pushed in and promoted myself significantly. I got away with it too.

Hey ho!

DW
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: