19.6.08

BMI ... AGAIN

I vowed never to fly with BMI again and you can search this blog's archive to see why.

However, as part of the trip to Riyadh that I am just finishing now, I was put on the Manchester - Heathrow - Manchester sectors, connecting to Gulf Air flights to run me down to Riyadh.

Needless to say, my luggage has not made it back with me. Moroever, I couldn't be booked all the way through from Riyadh to Manchester so I had to check in with BMI at Heathrow. The check in girl even kindly explained why I also needed to reconfirm my luggage with her. Otherwise, she said, it wouldn't be put on the same flight as me.

How prophetic that turned out to be!!!

DW
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

duncanwil said...

I should report that I got my luggage back after 24 hours. I was grateful for that. However, they had smashed off the pedestal that helps to keep the case upright in the portrait position.

I suppose we need to be grateful for small mercies.

DW