18.10.07

bmi an insult to the intelligence

These people at bmi and Luggage Loss Adjusters are still not talking to me so when I leave from Manchester Airport on Friday I'll be handing out a load of leaflets that say: Fly bmi? You must be joking ... and here's why They'll lose your luggage and when they do they ...
  • tell lies about your entitlements
  • make you wait a week before you can even think about claiming
  • will not communicate with you in any way for weeks
I've got a graphic of the bmi logo on it with a big red 'X' over it and I am using the bmi house colour as the background for the entire leaflet. I'd upload it to let you see it but there's a problem at the blogger.com server at the moment. DW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Duncan,

I am part of a production team doing some research into lost luggage and would be really interested in speaking to you about your problems with BMI and luggage loss adjusters and hear what the situation is now etc. Please do get in touch with me asap at emily.lawson@northonetv.com.

Many thanks,

Emily