11.3.07

MENSA here I come

It's official, I'm really smart!
 
Well, you knew that anyway but now it's official!
 
When I was a late teenager, I bought a few IQ test books and found that my IQ varied according to those tests from 120 - 170. Of course, those tests weren't entirely reliable and although I tried to be honest, I'm sure I tweaked things a bit from time to time. So, let's discount the outliers from my scores: my IQ was probably nearer 170 than 120.
 
OK, OK, that's a joke, it's highly likely to be at or near 120.
 
Today I read a newsletter that sent me to someone's web site that took me to the MENSA pre membership entry test and I scored 80%. They told me I am probably eligible to be a MENSA member.
 
Thought you'd like to know that.
 
DW

2 comments:

Wally Windsor said...

Mmm, I can see that you're probably tall. But suave? handsome? debonair? It's all a joke, I take it. Next time you'll be telling us you're intelligent as well!!

Sandy
http://tefltrade.blog-city.com

duncanwil said...

Wally,

OK, so I don't wear a top hat. Then again, look at the shirt and tie combo. Suave and debonair, yes I think so.

My intelligence has been turned into a number as a result of a man made test, so it must be true.

Then again, what about Douglas Adams' universal truth? It's 42!

Duncan