25.12.06

Videos made by me ... Every now and again I get an urge to try to be creative. I do this using a camera and some image maniuplation software. Since my video camera is kaput I am using my new 3.2Mpx phone camera and my 5.3Mpx digital camera to do my work. What I am doing it walking around with a particular aim in mind:
  • trees in relief either at dawn or dusk
  • Abingdon at Christmas
  • the A34 (I know ... why on earth ... ?)
Then I put the entire batch of files through Ulead software and turn a series of snaps into a semi aninated film that has titles, overlays and a backing track. Marvellous! Three files are ready to share and you will be the first to know when I have uploaded them. Size matters of course and I have prodiced a DVD standard version of one file that comes to over 120Mb in size. I won't be uploading that I don't think! Let's enjoy Christmas now. DW

No comments: