3.1.04

I have just finished reading The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown and over the next few days I will post and you will be able to read my review of it. In general it's a good book and it's both detective story and religio historical mystical cryptographical ... well done! A lot of hearts do a lot of pounding, which seems to be very common in the modern novel and in the modern film. There's an online cryptography game on Dan Brown's website that provides a reasonably tricky set of questions to solve. One lucky winner will be drawn from the hat on Good Morning America on 12 January 2004 and will be whisked off to Paris. I cracked all the codes and entered my details to find ... you have to be American to enter. I left my details and put my friend's Californian Zip code instead of my UK Post Code. If I win, I will apologise but I didn't see any disclaimers anywhere and I felt they ought to know that I cracked all of their codes. By the way, if you have a go and want some help and you are American, I will help you for a mutually agreeable fee. Can't say fairer than that can I? DW

No comments: