6.6.13

KLM Come on Down ... and OUT!

Saudi Arabia two months ago. Flight delayed from Manchester. Bumped from the onward connection so rerouted. Suitcase delayed four days.

I spent £120 on taxis getting me and luggage after the KLM botch up.

I claimed from KLM for actual costs incurred. 

They said all will be sorted in 10 days ... it wasn't.

Then they said two weeks ... it wasn't.

Then 6 - 10 weeks ... it was!!

After many exchanges on twitter and filling in their awful forms online, i got my "settlement" today: for my taxi fare in Cairo, we award you £40. It will take up to 21 days to get to you.

I laughed! Then wrote on twitter to KLM: Cairo? I never went to Cairo. This is a Saydi Arabia problem. They replied, "Strange!". Our Customer Team is normally so thorough at researching such claims.

I laughed again!

They're looking into it for me.

Breath being held, not 😁😁😁

DW

No comments: