1.8.12

BT Battle

I am in the middle of a battle with BT over my broadband. I have reported the sloth of my broadband several times over the last two years and each time I have either been fobbed off or told to call back later.

Well, since I am at home for a while I am chasing them now. They have gone through the, oh dear that's not good, sorry to hear that ... So I called back and they sent out an engineer: he told me that he could probably do nothing but after he'd gone I waited 24 hours and as nothing had happened I called again. They told me the engineer had changed some settings and I should wait up to a week. They promised to call me on Monday evening to check up: they did; but they asked me, is your broadband working? I answered, yes; and they said good and put the phone down. I was furious so I sent them another sms to tell them the following:

Over the weekend I downloaded the new iOS Mountain Lion ... but it took me 5 days to do it. Part of the reason for the problem with downloading was that my connection kept dropping ... another factor that's driving me on is that I am paying far too much to lose my connection and have a speed around one eighth of the national average broadband speed.

I have now been promised an engineer of engineers to come and sort me out! He's coming on 2nd August and I will report back.

DW

No comments: