12.7.12

19 Hours

I went to visit my old neighbour Malcolm yesterday and as I left home I noticed the I didn't have any mobile phone service. Poo!

NINETEEN HOURS later the service returned. It will be interesting to see how O2 manages that!

As I tried to find out what was going on I took a look at one or two news sites and after just a couple if hours of loss of service other affected O2 users were saying very aggressive things and threatening to leave them!!

I expect a rebate! Recently I changed gas and electricity supplier because my old supplier kept misbehaving. I have been with O2 for almost 12 years but poor service will not keep me. Their coverage away from home is poor and now this extended loss of service are bad indicators for me.

DW

1 comment:

duncanwil said...

When I said return I mean Pah! It disappeared again for a further few hours. At about 10 am, I THINK I got full service but I cannot get 3G at home anyway so who knows if I am fully online.

DW