11.5.24

iPad Air 2

Along with the experience of many others, I have realised for a long time that the battery in my iPad Air 2 was a bit dodgy. I did a bit of research and then went down to the local IT floor in the Market Village in Hua Hin to find someone who could replace the battery. That was easy!

He told me it would take an hour ... then he saw the thing and spotted a cracked screen border and told me he would replace that, too: It bumped up the price a lot but still nowhere near the cost of replacing the entire iPad!

That took three hours and I have had a chance to test it now and the battery is 100% charged for the first time and all seems well.

I just checked and this model of the iPad Air came out late in 2014. Crikey! I cannot remember when I bought it but ten years ago seems like a long time!

Here it is:



DW

11th May 2024

No comments: