30.7.07

Jeremy Clarkson

I just thought you'd like to know that far from being a Jeremy Clarkson fan,
I do the following whenever I get the opportunity. The same applies to
Jeffrey Archer.

When I see a Clarkson, or Archer, book for sale in a bookshop I find a way
of covering it up either by moving it to another shelf or display and
ensuring no one can see it or simply by turning the thing round so that name
and title are hidden.

Another reason for taking this action is that, in spite of their selling in
droves, I find Clarkson's drivel not in the least bit funny and definitely
not entertaining. Therefore, I believe I am saving weak minded people from
themselves.

As for Archer's tripe: he is not a pleasant person and I have never and will
never read any of his tripe and don't see why anyone else should either.

DW

No comments: